Sunday, March 05, 2006

I know I'll never brave enough to say,
a simple I LOVE YOU.

All I ask is, you'd give me more of your time.
To understand me rather than to judge me.
Cos seriously, I think I've got enough.
For the past few years, I've been trying.
As a daughter, I wanted so badly to
achieve something so you could be
happy, and proud of me.

But no, even with the results I
achieved, you were never happy
with me! Why?
Why can't you just be a
little more supportive?

I'm very very tired of being
treated like shit all the time.
Everything I do is wrong,
everything I do, you'd have
something to say.

Everything and anything that goes
wrong at home is also my fault!
Just everything, EVERYTHING!

And what makes it worse is,
you tell me I get my bad influence
from my friends. ARGH FUCK YOU.
Ask yourself, do you even
know when I'm down, do you
even know when I need some
one to lean on, to cry on,
to talk to, DO YOU KNOW?
NO! You fucking dont know,
and to think you're my
family member. Shouldnt
you be ashamed?

My friends, they're there
when I need them, they
make me so happy, I know
I can count on them.
So STOP it with my friends,
when you dont make it a point
to even get to know them,
or rather, when you dont even
know them.

I just ask of you, to just respect
me, my friends, my life.
Is that so difficult?
I know you might think
art is a waste of time,
but its my talent, its
my interest, I have a
love for it, why can't
I further my studies
on it? You may not like
it, but I do. I DO!

You think I love coming
home, knowing how your
words hurt me so much?
Seeing your fucked up
face? Why do you think
I come home late almost
every single day?

So now, not until you start respecting
me, my friends, my life etc, dont expect
me to start respecting you.

I'm telling you, I've tried.
I've got enough from you.
I've tried, but you're
never happy, never
contented.

But from the bottom of my heart,
I still love you.



-

Emotionally unstable, as you would call it.
I can just break down anytime, anywhere.
I thank God for friends.
I dont know what I'd do
w/o them, seriously.

All I need right now, is a heart-to-heart talk with someone
and drinks to go along with it too.
And maybe I would start understanding,
or rather accepting, some of the things
that is happening now.

My eyes are heavy.
Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home